Women and girls inspire us every day, through their strength, passion, persistence and creativity. All around the world, women and girls are changing communities in small, large, and world transforming ways.
Starting this International Women’s Day and throughout March, Girls’ Globe is partnering with Johnson & Johnson to highlight the women who inspire us and to acknowledge the amazing strides that are being made to strengthen the rights and health of women and girls. We also want to recognize that there is still a long way to go to fulfill the needs of women and girls across the globe. Let us be inspired to continue to take action!
This month we want to engage you in a conversation on the women who inspire us. Here are 2 things you can do today:
1. Mark your calendar & be part of the discussion
Join Johnson & Johnson and global health partners on Tuesday as we continue to celebrate International Women’s Day and reflect on how women are the drivers who will help us realize a healthier world. Follow #WomenInspire and @JNJGlobalHealth.
2. Tweet your inspiration to Girls’ Globe
We want to know who inspires you and why! Let us know in 140 characters by tweeting to @GirlsGlobe using the hashtag #WomenInspire. We will collect all of your stories and highlight a few of our favorites every week!
More things to check out and look forward to:
- Throughout March Girls’ Globe bloggers and featured organizations will share inspiring stories about women and girls who inspire them! Read them here.
- Check out Global Motherhood on Huffington Post with inspirational posts by changemakers around the world.
- Later this month Johnson & Johnson will be hosting an inspiring Google+ Hangout. More details to come!
- Join us on Instagram for inspirational quotes, stories, pictures and more.
- Follow us on Pinterest, and be sure to check out our very inspirational boards.
And, remember the hashtag. #WomenInspire.