At Girls’ Globe, we amplify the voices of women and girls from around the world. Voices that don’t always have a space. Voices that need to be heard.
The Girls’ Globe network spans more than 35 countries, raising the voices of girls, women and organizations working with human rights, social justice and gender equality.
We create a space for women’s and girls’ stories – providing a platform to start conversations on issues that matter to them, like:
- education, politics and climate change
- feminism and equality
- mental health and reproductive rights
- arts, pop culture
- And loads of inspiration
Stories can plant a seed in our soul. Stories can spark movements. That’s why we focus on stories, to kick out hopelessness and inspire you to take action. And through these actions, we can change the world together.
We know that when we listen to the voices of girls and women incredible things can happen.
Together we can create a beautiful and sustainable world, free from any discrimination, inequality and violence, enabling all girls and women to live up to their fullest potential, in peace and solidarity.
- Raise your voice as a blogger. Apply here!
- Partner with us and let’s create some magic together. Learn more!
- Share your creativity as an illustrator. Send a submission!
- Got another idea? We love new ideas, reach out to us.