Girls Globe’s mission is to amplify the voices of women and girls to strengthen human rights, social justice and gender equality. We do this through creative communications – driven by the connected voices of girls and women worldwide. Through strong partnerships, we work to create a global movement of change by creating a community which nurtures meaningful connections. United in our cause, we strive for a world shaped by peace and solidarity, free from any discrimination, inequality or violence. Do you share our values? We’d love to discuss a partnership.
We are a small but powerful team with a global support network of young women. We partner with international NGOs, grassroots organizations, civil society movements, private sector and individuals to work together for a sustainable world. Here are a few of our partners:
Here’s what we offer:
- Experiential: Live Coverage and Reporting of Events, Speaking and Moderating, Creative Live Activations
- Membership for Organizations: Does your organization/movement strengthen the rights and health of women and girls? We want to amplify the work of your organization. Learn more about a Girls’ Globe Membership.
- Comms and Campaigns: Feature your organization on girlsglobe.org, Lead and Support Communications Initiatives and Campaigns, Lead Online and Offline Activations
- Original Content Creation: Custom Social Media for Engagement, Custom Illustrations, Editorial Support, Young women-led reporting
- Training: Original courses developed after your needs online or offline focusing on: Storytelling in the digital age, Digital media creation, How to tell your story, Blogging and Social Media
- Podcast: Sponsored Show, Co-Developed Show, Custom Episode (more to come)
Let’s work together!
Contact Julia Wiklander at firstname.lastname@example.org.